Saturday, May 11, 2013

Daenerys Targaryan Make-up Test


So this is my make-up test for my Daenerys Targaryan cosplay.  I'm somewhat pleased with how it turned out, but I do need to work a little bit more on the highlighting and contouring.

I really wish I had the time to sculpt and cast some dragons for this cosplay!  Ravendark Creations on Etsy sells A M A Z I N G dragon props that would be great for any Daenerys cosplay, but alas, I'm super cheap.

Ravendarkcreations.etsy.com

Anywhos, I hope to post a few tutorials this week in the Daenerys variety so stay tuned : )

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if you are wearing a wig? if so, where did you get it? I like the colour, it's a good balance between blonde and white and I've been looking for a cheap wig that fits in colour and style :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! : ) I actually made a post about all the wigs I considered for Daenerys right here: http://jfsoup.blogspot.com/2013/08/daenerys-wig-guide.html

      I outline the pros of cons of each wig as well as include how much they cost.

      Hope that helps! :D

      Delete
  2. I've seen a lot of daenerys cosplays but this one is really really good , congrats , seriously .

    ReplyDelete